leadsNyou HAS ZERO TOLERANCE SPAM POLICY.
E-mail spam, also known as unsolicited bulk email (UBE), junk mail, or unsolicited
commercial email (UCE), is the practice of sending unwanted email messages with
commercial content to an indiscriminate set of recipients.
If a client is found to be using leadsNyou to send UBE or UCE:
- leadsNyou reserves the right to immediately cancel that client’s account permanently.
- leadsNyou will not refund that client's account.
- leadsNyou might initiate legal action against that client.
- If leadsNyou's service is interrupted due to this act, leadsNyou will charge that client
You must use leadsNyou to send emails to people who requested email marketing from you.
We recommend use of signup form to grow your list.
An unsubscribe link is a must for every outgoing email. Any efforts to disable,
this will result in an immediate suspension of the client’s account.
If you think you have received spam from a leadsNyou user, please
feel free to contact us at
- Use purchased or rented or 3rd party lists.
- Send your emails to discussion groups.
- Email to people who do not have email communication with you in the last 2 years.
- Provide false or misleading information in your email's subject line and content.